Name of employer :
Contact name :Sirco
Contact information :
ARL Solutions provides specialized resources and customized business solutions to address the automotive industry recovery needs.
We are fast-growing business supported by a high energy, innovative and performance driven team. ARL takes great pride in its ability to provide the highest level of quality service for its clients. ARL’s success in providing best-in-class performance is based on its commitment to excellence and backed by a strong team culture built on a foundation of strong ethics and core values.
We are incredibly proud of the team we have built and are looking for like-minded individuals to help us in our continued growth.
Our mission is to deliver strong business solutions for our clients to optimize recovery performance in a professional and customer centric manner, preserving our client’s brand.
This position reports to the Director of Operations and is responsible for locating debtors who change residence and contact information for the purpose of locating place of employment, residence, and assets such as vehicles, property, or other assets as deemed necessary.
- Strong ability to search on-line and leverage city and telephone directories, street listings, social media, various search engines and programs to locate debtors.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent investigative instincts and communication skills with the ability to probe effectively to elicit new information to locate debtors.
- Ability to work well with others in a team setting and work autonomously
- Demonstrate strong work ethics, ownership, and commitment to excellence
- Act professionally, demonstrating personal and professional integrity and demeaner.
- Display leadership skills, be innovative and take initiative to enhance individual and company success.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Receive incoming requests for skip tracing. Log, track, and monitoring of file placements.
- Conduct searches based on the position summary above to locate individuals or property.
- Participate in monthly meetings with the Manager to review progress and contribute to same to improve objectives.
- Maintain a working queue of approximately 50 - 100 files with the ability to multitask.
- Remain current with required training and industry standards.
- Assist as required with various other tasks such as compliance testing, training and or other assigned projects.
- Minimum two years skip trace experience.
- Bureau de la Sécurité Privée Permit.
- Computer proficiency with thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word & Excel), Strong interpersonal, organization, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Bilingual communication skills (verbal and written) with demonstrated ability to interact with peers, management, and clients in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Experience working effectively within a team environment, handling a demanding workload with the ability of taking on additional tasks and responsibilities as required.
- Developed list of personal contacts within the industry for trace and investigative assistance.
- Indoor call centre office workspace in climate-controlled environment, adequate ventilation, and lighting.
- Must be able to sit at a computer for long periods throughout the workday, with intermittent periods of standing, walking to carry out essential duties of the job.
- Normal exposure to noise, stress and disruptions.
- Starting salary for this position is $38,000 /Yr + commission
We are an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Interested candidates / applications can be post to the following Email address: email@example.com