Your agency’s representative is the person authorized to deal with BSP on behalf of your enterprise. Therefore, only forms signed by the representative will be accepted.
The BSP is experiencing a high volume of applications. If your application can be submitted online, we invite you to fill out the appropriate form, read the instructions carefully as well as the document checklist and submit it electronically to the APPLY ONLINE Section .
Thank you for your understanding and your precious collaboration!
You will find here all the forms you might need as an agency licence holder.
Specific to the representative
- 194.103 – Change of Representative
- 194.102 – Agency Licence Reprinting Application
- 194.104 – Addition or Modification of Establishment(s)
- 194.105 – Adding Owners, Directors, Partners or Shareholders
- 194.106 – Change of Head Office Address
- 194.108 – Authorization to Disclose Information Concerning an Agency
- 194.109 – Application for Additional Licence Class(es)
- 194.110 – Change of Name of Legal Entity
- 194.111 – Certificate of Insurance
- 194.112 – Addition or Modification of Company Name
- 194.113 – Cancellation of Licence Application
- 194.114 – Request for the Revocation of a Licence
- 194.115 – Communication Preferences
- 194.116 – Representative Workplace Contact Information
To avoid processing delays or the return of your application, be sure to:
- Properly complete all sections of the form;
- Have the form and its appendices signed by the right individuals, as indicated (e.g., representative, insurance broker, director, shareholder or partner, etc.);
- Enter the date in the designated area; and
- Include full payment using an accepted payment method.