Name of employer :Sirco
We are currently seeking a candidate for an undercover agent position. Within the scope of its work, the investigator must apply the inquiry and investigation methods in order to gather relevant information needed for the investigation and to establish the facts. The investigator must write clear and concise reports.
The candidate must have one of the following:
Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in Police Technique / Training
College Certificate in Investigative Techniques and Procedures
Bachelor’s degree in criminology
Bachelor’s degree in security and police studies
Any other training will be considered an asset; according to the specific needs of the mandates.
Experience in the field as well as in related fields will be valued.
- Work professionally and autonomously
- Professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality of information required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and honesty
- Strict attention to detail
- Capable of working under pressure
- Well written French
- Bilingual, French and English. Other language is considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The candidate must hold, or be eligible to hold, an Agent License issued by the Bureau de la Sécurité Privée du Québec.
Temporary position, full time. The candidate must be available to work at all times. Possibility of obtaining day, evening and/or night shifts.
We will only contact the selected candidates.
To apply, please send us your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org