Name of employer :
Contact name :
We are currently looking for a Security Agent to join our team. Reporting to the Distribution Centers Director, the Security Agent will provide support to the team by assisting with various tasks and projects as assigned. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor employees entering the building, handling access cards and punch cards and signing in visitors outside of regular corporate hours
- Control of shipping yard
- Supporting the security team
- Camera and physical visits to Distribution Center employees to monitor productivity and efficiency (as requested)
- Exterior patrol of parking lots
- Responsible for monthly inspections and replenishments of the First Aid kits
- Quarterly rack inspections
- Coordinate contract work needed for maintenance issues; supervise and monitor contractors’ work
- Monitoring all security cameras in our platform system
- Flexible in work activities between security duties and logistics support
- Completing daily reports
- Completing incident reporting
- Tracking and maintaining CNESST accident log
- Participation in Health & Safety committee
- Daily inspection of fire and safety equipment
- Weekly inspections of fire systems
- Manage and supervise Hot works program
- Manage and supervise Red tag program
- Clearing snow from emergency exits
- Answering emails as required
- Additional computer work as requested
- Remaining on call for alarms and response if needed
- All other related responsibilities and projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A valid BSP agent licence
- Must be CNESST First Aid certified
- Must have a completed High School Diploma
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, and own a vehicle (preferred)
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Customer service oriented
- May be asked to work weekends or later hours as needed with limited notice
WHO WE ARE:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
How to apply :
To apply for this job offer, please send your application to the following email
or by link of the offer
Ardene is committed to employment equity. Only those whose candidacy has been retained will be contacted.